Book Lora for Your Next Event
inspire others. transform lives. empower change.
Our job is to make your event a success!
That means we are dedicated to serving you throughout the entire operation. We pride ourselves on military precision and clear communication for every engagement. Our mission succeeds when you succeed.
Every presentation we give is tailored to meet the needs of your organization. That means we can accommodate a range of fees for meeting planners, conferences and workshops. We would love to hear from you so we can discuss your vision and provide a "battle plan" for your event.
3D Solutions by Lora, LLC
Common Questions and Answers:
How do you determine your fees?
Fees are based on the following factors:
- Type of Presentation
- Length of Presentation
- Bonus items selected
How long are your presentations?
- Keynote: 45-60 minutes
- Workshops: 2-4 hours
- Bootcamps: Full day (~6 hours)
What Types of Presentations do you offer?
- Standard Issue - In these types of presentations, the content is already created and will only need minor tweaks for your audience. These types of presentations are great for keynotes and opening messages for your events. (See Keynote Messages for my most popular messages)
- General's Special - These types of presentations are "custom-tailored" and are perfect for workshops and bootcamps, where material can be specifically designed for your audience and event. These still work off my core messages, but are tailored specifically to your needs.
What types of bonus material do you offer?
- One-on-One coaching for select staff after keynote
- Discounts for second deployments (if I speak more than once at your organization)
- Workbooks and journals for conference attendees (for some workshops)
- DISC personality testing (included in some workshops)
- Guest Blog post or Podcast interview